Grilling is a great way to enjoy a delicious meal with friends and family. With the advancement of technology, electric grills have become increasingly popular among grillers looking for convenience and ease of use.
This article will explore some of the best electric grill brands today. We will look at their features, prices, and benefits to help you make an informed choice when making your purchase.
These are, in my opinion, the most popular electric grill brands on the market. Some of these barbecues have been designed for outdoor use. A few models can also be used indoors in your kitchen.
- Electric Grill Types
- Weber Electric Grills
- George Foreman Grills
- Char-Broil Electric Grills
- Cuisinart Electric Grills
- Kenyon Built-In Electric Grills
- Meco Americana Electric Grills
- Outdoor Great Room Electric Grills
- Dimplex Electric Grills
- Coming up next
Electric Grill Types
When discussing the electric grill manufacturers, I will look at these types of electric grills:
- air fryer grills – air fryers that are marketed as grills, e.g., Ninja AG302HRD Foodi 5-in-1 Indoor Grill
- tabletop electric grills – electric grills like Elite Gourmet EGL-3450 are used exclusively in your kitchen
- portable electric grills – electric grills like Weber Lumin are designed for outdoor use but they can also be used indoors and they are easy to take with you on your camping trips because they are not attached to the cart or stand
- indoor/outdoor electric grills – electric grills like George Foreman GGR50B can be used on the patio or in your kitchen. They can be attached to a stand or also can be used without the stand
- outdoor electric grills – electric grills like Char-Broil Patio Bistro are used mostly on the patio. They are attached to a stand and it takes some effort and muscle power to move them to another location
Weber Electric Grills
Weber is perhaps one of the most popular brands within the product category. The manufacturer has long years of experience producing high-quality electric grills and is committed to constant innovation to improve their offerings.
Weber is a highly-acclaimed brand in this category, and both of their models are among the best outdoor electric grills. Weber electric grills are known for having intelligent design, ensuring that grilling will be mess-free and that the grills will be easy to clean.
Among others, one of the most essential features of the outdoor grills from Weber is their Original Grilling System. This ensures that their grills can be assembled and used conveniently, making them a common choice for many people.
In addition, the integration of the Flavorizer bars into their grills is another thing that is worth noting. It is an innovative feature in the Weber grills, making it possible for flavor and moisture to be retained on the foods, even if it is subjected to high temperature.
The Weber grills can also be considered excellent for ease of cleaning and maintenance. One thing that makes this possible is the grease management system. An attached pan captures all drippings instead of having them spilled all over the area where grilling is done.
Weber electric grills should always be used outdoors.
George Foreman Grills
The small George Foreman tabletop grill was the first grill I bought when I moved out of my parent’s house in my early twenties.
These days you can choose from a range of George Foreman grills suited for outdoor and indoor use.
- George Foreman GFO240S Silver Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill with round 240 sq in plate and removable stand, also available in Gun Metal as GFO240GM
- George Foreman GFO3320GM Gun Metal Outdoor Electric Grill with round 240 sq in plate, thermometer, and removable stand
- George Foreman GGR50B Silver Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill with round 240 sq in plate and removable stand
- George Foreman GFO201R Silver Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill with rectangular 200 sq in plate and removable stand
Related reading: Best Outdoor Electric Grill Reviews
Char-Broil Electric Grills
One of the features that can be exclusively enjoyed from the electric barbecues made by Char-Broil is the TRU Infrared Cooking System. With this, although infrared heat is used, it is only 65% and uses natural heat. This results in consistent results and, more importantly, flavorful grilled foods.
If you are worried about space, there is a model of the electric barbecue from Char-Broil that is perfect as a countertop. It is good basically because it will not require too much space in the kitchen while at the same time assuring you of sufficient grilling space.
Many of the users of the grills from this manufacturer have expressed a high level of satisfaction with its solid construction and sturdy design, which is essential, especially if the grills are to be used outdoors. This assures that the grills will have a long functional life and provide the best value for money.
If you are looking for indoor and outdoor grills that have excellent grilling power, coupled with the ability to make sure that whatever is being grilled remains juicy and flavorful, there is no doubt that Char-Broil is one of the brands that can be considered, given the high ratings given by many of its users.
- Char-Broil TRU Infrared Patio Bistro Electric Grill Black (17602048) | Graphite | Red
Cuisinart Electric Grills
The Cuisinart outdoor gas grills are also prominent choices. One thing that you will like about them is that they are portable. They have a foldable design, making them easy storage if you need to bring the grill to a different location.
Many people choose Cuisinart electric grills because they are easy to use. To start grilling, you simply need to have the unit plugged in and turn its knob into “Max,” The production of heat will begin until the foods are ready to be placed for grilling.
Aside from ease of use, ease of cleaning can also be enjoyed. There is no need to deal with too many small components that are hard to clean. Cleaning the electric grills can be accomplished in a snap, making it possible for you to enjoy the grill for longer.
The VersaStand, an exclusive innovative feature common in the electric patio grills from Cuisinart, is one thing you will surely enjoy. This is an integrated base that can be easily assembled to begin grilling, and when finished, it can be collapsed easily as well.
If you are looking for portability, Cuisinart has the perfect choice for you. One of their grills is meant not only as a countertop grill but also to be used in various locations as it can be carried easily. It comes with a briefcase-like handle, making it easy to take the grill wherever you intend to use such.
- Cuisinart CEG-980T Outdoor Electric Tabletop Grill
- Cuisinart CEG-980 Outdoor Electric Grill with VersaStand
- Cuisinart CEG-115 2-in-1 Outdoor Electric Grill
Kenyon Built-In Electric Grills
Built-in electric grills are a luxury that most people do not need or want.
One popular brand that offers several models to choose from is Kenyon.
These are the best-selling Kenyon built-in electric grills:
- Kenyon B70060 No Lid All Seasons Built-In Electric Grill with one 1300W heating element
- Kenyon B70050 Frontier All Seasons Built-In Stainless Steel Electric Grill with lid and one 1300W heating element
- Kenyon B70400 Texan All Seasons Built-In Electric Grill with lid and two 1500W heating elements
- Kenyon B70090 Frontier All Seasons Portable Stainless Steel Electric Grill with one 1300W heating element
- Kenyon G2 Portable Tabletop Electric Grill with 1800W Single Burner For Indoor And Outdoor Use
- Kenyon The Big American Grill B70430
Meco Americana Electric Grills
Several Meco electric grills are designed with a transparent food viewing window. This is an excellent addition to the grill’s design because it will allow you to monitor how cooking is done without lifting the cover while grilling.
Many of its users also lauded the rotisserie functionality of their grills, making it a versatile item to have at the house. It will allow you to cook a wide variety of grilled foods and rotisseries without worrying about the complications and hassles associated with the unit.
It is common for users to notice the simplistic design of their grills. It is free from elaborate elements that are not essential in-home grilling. Even the controls are laid out so that they are accessible and that users will not be confused about the functions of the buttons that they can see.
The Americana tabletop grills from Meco will be the perfect choice for places wherein grilling with gas is not allowed. It is deemed to be more efficient compared to gas and charcoal grills. It is not only easier to use but also assures more consistent results.
- Americana Lock’ N Go Outdoor Electric Grill with 176 sq in cooking space
- Americana Electric Tabletop Grill with easy-view window and rotisserie with 200 sq in cooking space
- Americana Portable Utility Tabletop Electric Grill
- Americana Electric Cart Grill with two teak folding side tables, shelf, and rotisserie with 200 sq in cooking space
- Americana Electric Cart Grill with two polymer side tables, wire shelf, and rotisserie with 200 sq in cooking space
Outdoor Great Room Electric Grills
You can also consider choosing the gas grill for The Outdoor Great Room. The Cook Number System, an innovative feature developed by its manufacturer, is one of its biggest selling points. With this, it will be possible to achieve superior grilling results even if you are not an expert in grilling.
Energy efficiency is one of the excellent features of the outdoor and indoor electric grills from the Outdoor Great Room. This is perfect for people who expect to use their grills frequently, with the anticipation that the product will not consume too much electricity when used.
However, despite the minimal electricity consumption, it does not mean that the heating capability of the grills is sacrificed. You can be assured that it still heats up quickly, efficiently, and consistently to ensure that only the best results will be achieved.
The Cook Number System is one of the exclusive features in some outdoor electric barbecue models from this manufacturer, ensuring consistent and accurate results. Ten pre-determined cooking settings will give you flexibility in its use, depending on the amount of heat needed.
Outdoor Great Room does produce not only high-quality grills but also exceptional spare parts and accessories. One good example of such is a vinyl cover for their grill. This is important to ensure that the unit is not exposed to external elements that can affect its quality and functionality.
- The Outdoor GreatRoom LG20I/E-2 Legacy Cook Electric Grill
Dimplex Electric Grills
Dimplex is a popular choice within the best outdoor electric grill product category. Their different models are known for the EvenSear Dual Element technology. The main benefit of being delivered by such is that it ensures that while the foods are directly heated, they are also seared for more delicious outputs.
The dual heating element is one thing that has been commended by many of the people who use electric barbecues from Dimplex. The main benefit of such is that it makes it possible for cooking to be accomplished quickly, basically because searing and cooking are performed simultaneously.
In addition, the highly advanced coking technology integrated into their grills can provide the assistance needed to achieve professional results. This will prevent the need for guesswork and wrong estimates, as the grill itself is already optimized to ensure everything will turn out perfectly.
The Eversear System is another thing found in their grills and another reason for the satisfaction of its users. Because of such, the food is heated directly from the surface at which it is placed. This provides consistent heat throughout the grill, preventing cool or uncooked spots.
The design of the Dimplex Powerchef electric grill is also worth praising. They are made from high-quality stainless steel that is durable and elegant. In addition, some grills have extended areas for additional workspace. There are also grills with LED lights, providing the illumination its users need.
- Dimplex PowerChef TBQ-120-REG
- Dimplex PowerChef TBQ-120-DLX
Round Indoor/Outdoor Grills
Several round electric grills from less-known brands, usually with a 240 square-inch plate.
- Techwood 15-Serving Electric Grill Indoor/Outdoor Electric BBQ Grill with stand, 240 sq in
- Masterbuilt MB20150618 MEG 130B Electric Veranda Grill with stand, Red
- Masterbuilt 2375 Veranda Grill with stand, Blue
- Techwood Tabletop Electric Portable Grill for Outdoor and Indoor Use, 240 sq in
- COSTWAY 1350W Indoor/Outdoor Electric BBQ Grill with stand, Black, 240 sq in
Related reading: How To Clean Electric Grill?
Coming up next
I am working on a more extensive review of these electric grills.
- Elite Gourmet EGL-3450 – tabletop
- Elite Gourmet EMG-980BSC – tabletop
- Homewell HMW-GR103S- indoor-outdoor
- ManVi LUCK09 High Power 1800W Electric Smokeless BBQ Grill Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill
- Ninja AG302HRD Foodi 5-in-1 Indoor Grill
- COSORI Indoor Grill & Smart XL Air Fryer Combo
I hope my review of popular electric barbecue brands has helped you to choose the model that fits your needs. Electric grills are a great way to cook delicious food while being mindful of the environment. With so many different brands of electric grills available, it can be difficult to choose the right one.
However, by taking the time to research your options, you can find the perfect electric grill for your needs. With their convenience, health benefits, and easy cleanup, electric grills are the ideal way to enjoy delicious food while being mindful of the environment.